Studies: Is drinking tap water safe?
The hazards posed by chlorine, pesticides, waterborne lead and copper leaching from plumbing pipes are especially pernicious when drinkung it and are linked to brain damage, birth defects, damage to the DNA, bladder, rectal and large intestine cancer, leukemia, thyroid gland tumors, tumors to the liver and adrenal glands, food allergies, acute pulmonary edema, obliterative bronchiolitis, central nervous system impairment, parkinson’s disease, etc. link to studies done…
5 Times the filtration capacity than standard filters!
1. Refillable KDF-55 Medium
Heavy Metals – Lead, Copper, Aluminium, Iron, Mercury, Copper, Nickel, Chromium, Cadmium, Aluminium, Lead, Hydrogen Sulfate, Chlorine, etc.
2. Refillable Activated (GAC) Medium
Chlorine, Chloramine, bad taste,
chemicals linked to cancer (THM’s), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, (VOC’s), PCB’s, MTBE’s and hundreds of other chemicals
3. UV Sterilizer
Destroys bacteria, viruses, algae, molds and yeasts, and disease causing oocysts like cryptosporidium and giardia. The following microorganisms are removed to an efficiency of greater than 99.99%: E-coli, Salmonella typhl (Typhoid fever), Salmonella enteritidis (Gastroenteritis), Vibrio cholerae (Cholera), Mycobacetrium Tuberculosis, Legionella pneumophila, Influenza Virus, Polio virus, and Hepatitus A Virus.
- No extra faucet needed
- Low maintenance, only replace medium every two years
- Backwashing to keep carbon media in top condition
- NSF Certified catalytic carbon
- KDF Filter media
- Optional 25 Watt UV Sterilizer – 20 Liter/min
- High flow rate – 20 liter/min
- NSF certified filtration media
- Do not remove essential minerals
- Do not lower PH of water
- Filtration capacity – 1,000,000 liters
- Fibreglass tank – no plastic chemical leakage into water
- Size – Height 70cm x width 50cm x depth 20cm