Three Stage Whole House Water Filtration System with An Ultraviolet Disinfection System
The Whole House Water Filtration System is designed with a three-stage water filtration system that consists of 2x 20″ 1 and 5 microns Big Blue Polypropylene Sediment Removal filters, 1x 20″ Big Blue Activated Carbon Block filter, and an ultraviolet disinfection system.
First & Third Stage Filtration (Polypropylene Sediment removal Filters)
This sediment filter is for domestic water filtration purposes. It filters out sediments such as rust, mud, and dust particles from the municipality and rainwater..
Second Stage Filtration (Activated Carbon Block Filter)
CTO Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon and its specific function is the chemical adsorption of impurities and contaminants in drinking water.
Activated carbon block filter is an ideal medium for treating contaminants in water, offering a large surface area for the adsorption of dissolved matter.
Function Of An Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge:
Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon. Its function is to adsorb chemical impurities and contaminants in drinking water. Carbon filters are widely used to remove chlorine, toxic chemicals, taste, odor, and color.
Last Stage Disinfection (Ultraviolet System)
Waterborne pathogens that a UV Light kill coming from faeces of humans or animals?
- Vibrio cholera (Cholera)
- coli Bacteria (Abdominal cramps, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, kidney failure, fever, bleeding, confusion, seizures)
- Cryptosporidium parasite (D stomach cramps. Vomiting)
- Giardia parasite (mild or severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, dehydration)
- Shigella (abdominal pain, tenesmus, watery diarrhoea, and/or dysentery (multiple scanty, bloody, mucoid stools). abdominal tenderness, fever, vomiting, dehydration, and convulsions
- Salmonella typhi (Typhoid fever – prolonged fever, fatigue, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, and constipation or diarrhoea, severe cases may lead to serious complications or even death)
- Hepatitis A virus (flu-like symptoms, including tiredness, a fever and aches and pains, loss of appetite, feeling and/or being sick, diarrhoea, pain in the upper right part of your tummy (abdomen), dark urine and pale faeces (poo), yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Poliovirus Type 1 (permanent paralysis of the limbs or death if respiratory muscles are involved)
- Rotavirus (gastroenteritis –
- vomiting and watery diarrhoea, fever and abdominal pain)